fragile heart colourful and quirky wool and felt accessories

handmade felt

Sunday 29 July 2012

now selling in Seahouses....

a couple of weeks ago I had a trip to Seahouses to take some of my work to a gorgeous gift gallery called Drift. The shelves here are positively groaning with irresistible gifts and local craft work. 


textile and art work.......


ceramics.....


wood turning...


lovely seaside gifts.....


and craft supplies; buttons, felt, ribbon, brooch making kits and loads more. I love the colours Julie has put together in this jar of buttons and one of my favourite pieces was this simple pussy willow heart....

                                                                             
I am so excited to be selling my work here.....and.....speaking of work, here are some pieces I have made recently.....


vase of flowers hanging....


framed flower pictures


embellished textile heart brooches and wool and felt flower brooches...

                                                      
                             

  and some nuno felted scarves

5 comments:

Jayne said...

How fantastic selling your work in Seahouses, love the name Drift. You have been busy making this week Gill, love the gorgeous scarves especially the grey and pink tones with lacy bits (wonder why?!).

Rustic Vintage Country said...

What a scrummy looking shop and well done for adding your lovely items to those shelves! x

Ali said...

OOh I could get lost in Drift if I was nearer! Super scarves...
Beautiful hearts and flowers! (Reminds me of an Aztec Camera song...I expect that shows my age!)
I just love the yellow thread and placing of that button on the felty flower!
Hope you have lots of success in Seahouses!
Ali x

Anonymous said...

Wow Gill, amazinginly beautiful work, the shop in Seahouses has done very well to have some of it displayed for sale on there shelves.

Lauren Finley said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. So happy to come across it.